Understanding that certain circumstances are unavoidable and a cancellation or date change is sometimes necessary, I kindly request a minimum 24-hour notice.
To ensure enough time to receive all services booked, please arrive on time for your scheduled appointment. If you are up to 15 minutes late I will honor your scheduled services, but please be aware your appointment may be modified to accommodate the next scheduled appointment. If more than 15 minutes late, your appointment must be rescheduled.
Dedicated to establish mutual trust and protection of your privacy, all personal information will be safely maintained for internal purposes only. No personal information will be collected, distributed or sold to a third party. Personal information will be disclosed only if required by law or legal process.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Do not shave legs or arms 24-48 hours before pedicure or manicure
- Bring flip-flops or loose, open-toe shoes/sandals for pedicure
- Valuable or hard-to-remove jewelry should be left at home
- Only one coupon, discount or special offer per person per visit
- To fully enjoy your experience, please do not bring children unless they are scheduled for an appointment
- Emergencies/important phone calls may be necessary; however, please set your phone to vibrate mode
- Please notify me of any change in health or concerns you may have before your service begins
10% OFF* for all seniors (60+), military members, and students
(with valid ID)
*not valid with any other discount offers
Gift Certificates Available!